for their third annual 'I am Thankful For...' link up!
Honestly, lately, there's an awful lot that's actually not been going great in my life, so right now is a challenging time for me to come up with things I'm thankful for... which I take to be a good thing, because I know that challenging ourselves brings growth.
So I am thankful for...
- winning my dream pair of Minnetonka Double Fringe Tramper Boots in a blog giveaway.
- snuggles from the sweetest mini poodle ever, Bruno.
- time with my amazing spoonie sister, Melissa; crying and laughing with her.
- songs (specifically by Deas Vail) that completely speak to my current life situation.
- Skype, WeChat, Viber, and email that keep my parents and I connected.
- the sweetest little niece and nephew in the world, even if I barely get to see them.
- generous, selfless people who are willing to share their hard-earned money with me,
in order that I might visit with my parents while they're home in the states in January.
- pen pals and snail mail!
- blog friends and spoonie sisters who "get me" better than most.
- Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and Hello Kitty.
- gluten free Joe Joe's.
- hearing old punk rock that I used to listen to in HS come on my Pandora station.
- hot baths, especially with a bath bomb tossed in.
- Twisted Peppermint anything from Bath & Body Works.
- sunny, cool days spent in Seal Beach.
- prayer journaling.
- Caramel Brulee Lattes from Starbucks.
- support and love from my parents no matter what decisions I make in life.
- sweet girls I barely know who go out of their way to show me love especially because of my health.
- YOU! For reading my blog, for being there for me, for relating with me and showing me love, for being apart of my life. You bless me more than you know simply by being you, and I hope we're always friends.
What are YOU thankful for?