The top 10 things I can't live without (besides Danny and my family).
1. My iPhone. This is so obvious in this day and age, but I just love my iPhone. I've had it for almost 2 years (in November it'll be 2 years)
and it's been so reliable. It comes in handy so many times a day what with emailing,
Twitter, IG, blogging, etc. and I just love it! The iPhone is the best ever.
2. My Rainbow sandals. I've had these puppies for two years (got them at the Rainbow Factory down in San Clemente)
and I have worn these the majority of all my shoes. They are so comfy and go with everything!
3. My engagement ring. This is my all-time favorite piece of jewelry. I can't believe I get to wear a diamond on my finger every day for the rest of my life! Especially because of what it signifies; I get to spend every day with my love and soulmate! (The band was purchased by Danny and the diamond was given to him to give to me from his momma - a pendant she was given for her 50th birthday.)
4. My MacBook. I've had my precious MacBook for three years now, and have only had to service it once
(I foolishly "cleaned" my keyboard with 409 which burned the circuit breaker...). I love my Mac.
5. Stationery. I love writing letters and having penpals. It's one of my favorite things in the whole world
and some of my best friends have been made through letter writing!
6. My Gallery Leather 2013-2014 pink planner. This thing is the best. First of all, if you don't already know,
I'm pretty obsessed with planners and staying organized. This thing is the bomb!
It's my favorite and Barnes & Noble sells them for only $14.95 in stores! I even got Dan one.
7. Sensual Amber body spray. This is my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works.
I pretty much spray it on every single day.
8. Julep Vanilla Mint Lip Balm. I received this in my first Julep Maven box for free
and I couldn't be happier; it tastes and smells so lovely and keeps my lips super moisturized!
(Unfortunately this is sold out online.)
9. Batiste Dry Shampoo. I grew up washing my hair every single day, but once I realized
I was waking up and my hair looked semi-okay save for a bit of oil, I decided to try
out some dry shampoo. Enter in Batiste - it saves the day and saves me from washing my hair too often!
10. My ESV Journaling Bible. One of my best friends had this Bible at Bible School and I absolutely loved it.
I finally got my own copy this past spring and the margins are so awesome to write in
and keep notes, and it's my favorite version, English Standard Version!
Don't forget to enter these giveaways in celebration of my blog's 5th birthday!
Giveaway #2 here, Giveaway #3 here.