it seems the perfect time to do a fun little autumn questionnaire!
Taken from A Scottish Lass here.
and snuggling up with Danny in our pjs.
002. Favourite Drink: caramel macchiatos from Starbucks and warm apple cider!
003. Favourite Scent/Candle: definitely Yankee's Macintosh candle, and Pumpkin Cupcake from Bath & Body Works.
004. Best Lipstick: Rimmel Moisture Renew in Sunset (it'd been discontinued, but still my fav).
005. Go-to Moisturiser: the same one I use all year long,
Boots No.7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream for Normal to Oily Skin.
006. Go-to colour for eyes: Urban Decay's Half Baked and Chopper mixed together! (Naked 2 Palette)
007. Favourite music to listen to: Fall is the perfect season to get back into listening to punk rock. Dashboard Confessional's The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most, Run Doris Run, Motion City Soundtrack, Social Distortion (Dan just opened me up to the latter 3 bands this fall), Something Corporate, Taking Back Sunday, The Academy Is..., etc. etc. Also, fall is good for country music!
008. Favourite outfit: thick black knee socks, combat boots, navy blue polka dot dress, thick cardigan!
009. Favourite autumn treat: again, warm apple cider, and apple butter. And pumpkin pie.
010. Favourite place to be: Dan's parents home in front of the fireplace
with sweet little Bruno cuddled up on my lap. Yes please!
Come back here and link your answers in the comments,
or just fill out your answers in the comments below!